Features and Benefits
- Great flexibility – Due to availability of readymade inspection chambers and manholes along with longer lengths of lighter weight pipes, fittings and required accessories, installation of this system is very convenient and fast.
- Perfect hydraulic properties – Mirror smooth inside surface of the pipes and streamline design of the chambers and manholes greatly reduces the possibility of blockages and maximizes the flow As a result, carrying capacity of these pipes can be increased by 40% over concrete pipes.
- Great strength – Products are sufficiently durable to meet site-loading requirements.
- 100% watertight system – Pipe, riser or the shaft connection with the chamber base is absolutely watertight and unique design of pipe joints with click ring and sealing ring makes the system completely leak proof.
- Hygienic and safe – Trouble free performance of the joints without blockages and leakages ensure high standards of hygiene.
- Minimum excavation cost – Because of simple jointing technique, trench width can be kept to a minimum and smoother bore of the pipe allows high flow rates at relatively flatter gradients.
- Different flow profile designs – Inspection chambers are available in different flow profiles/configurations of inlet(s) and outlet in different sizes to suit the site Inlets that are not needed can be closed with the help of blanking plugs.
- Minimal maintenance – Optimum functional qualities and good hydraulic properties play an important part in reducing the need for jetting and other forms of maintenance and therefore operational costs are considerably reduced.
- Longer life and overall economy – It is free from problems like corrosion and susceptibility to chemical reactions and strong enough to carry soil and traffic loads. Nu-Drain is sufficiently durable and offers long and trouble free service life.
Plastic moulded inspection chambers are made as per BS and EN standards. Solid wall uPVC Nu-Drain pipes confirms to IS:15328- 2003, Hi-tech structured wall pipes viz. Eco-drain, Foam Core and Ultra Plus DWC pipes conforms to IS:16098 and meets all the test requirements of European and International standards.